The Royal School of Needlework is a thriving place of learning and creativity. We’re extremely proud of the work we produce and the level of tutoring we provide. We’re a small team doing great things! We always welcome volunteer applications and potential new tutors. We also have permanent roles available and they’ll be listed here when we do.
Become a Tutor
All of the tutors at the Royal School of Needlework have been trained here at the RSN to our high technical standard. You can become an RSN Tutor by joining our three year, full time Future Tutors Programme.
We need enthusiastic, skills-based regular volunteers to help with certain aspects of our work. If you would like to join the RSN volunteer team we can give job-specific training, but we are primarily looking for individuals with the following skills:
- Computer-literacy for data entry work and website updates
- Administration skills and help with mailings
- Retail, customer service and e-commerce experience
- Tour leaders with experience of public speaking
- Collection cataloguing and help with archiving materials
- Library cataloguing and administration
To apply to volunteer at the RSN, please email your CV and Cover Letter to: