Welcome to the Royal School of Needlework The International Centre
of Excellence for the
Art of Hand Embroidery
Private & Bespoke Classes
We offer bespoke classes for small groups and private lessons.Tuition is delivered by expert RSN Tutors bringing a wealth of experience, technical knowledge and enthusiasm to each student.
• If you would prefer to attend with a group of friends, we can organise a Bespoke Class at a time to suit you.
• Private Lessons with one-to-one tuition can be studied from three hours to a series of days, depending upon your needs.
For more information contact: Natalie Thew on T:+44(0)20 3166 6939
Upcoming RSN Bespoke Classes:
Inspired By: 'A History of Fashion in 100 Objects' at Fashion Museum Bath May-August 2017
RSN Collection Study Days giving a rare insight to our Archive Textile Collection in May, June and July 2017
Keep in touch
- We've teamed up with Neo POP artist #philipcolbert to create this contemporary piece. To find out more visit our we… https://t.co/a7BbYOZ5t421/04/2017
- Have you signed up to our monthly eNewsletter? https://t.co/uTodDEyOsy #royalneedlework #handembroidery #newsletter… https://t.co/hvCXCJRMtw19/04/2017
- There are still a few spaces on our two Day Class is in Dublin this July! https://t.co/Pvp8SI4ad0 #royalneedlework… https://t.co/eNd2OWv6NO17/04/2017